· You don't need a separate BitTorrent application to download large files. Simply click a torrent link and start the download.
· Want to view a site in a different way or deny certain cookies? Want to block pop-ups on certain sites only? Right click and select "Edit site preferences".
· It is easy to have many tabs open at once in Opera. But exactly which tab had that video you wanted? Hover your mouse on any tab to see a thumbnail preview.
· Opera's advanced fraud protection protects you against web sites that try to steal your personal information.
Add your favorite search engines:
· Right-click on the site's search field and select "Create search" from the menu.
· Small Web applications (multimedia, newsfeeds, games and more) that make your desktop experience more fun. Use the Widgets menu to discover new widgets and access your favorites.
· View download progress and access all your downloads from one simple transfer manager window.
· The password manager remembers your usernames and passwords so you will not have to.
· Opera supports mouse gestures, allowing you to perform certain movements with the mouse to access commonly used features.
· Notes can be kept in conjunction with a Web site you want to refer to later, or remind you of any particular information you may like to review again.
· Keyboard shortcuts - like mouse gestures - make your browsing faster and more efficient. Read more about all the keyboard shortcuts in Opera.
· Surf the Web easier and faster by opening multiple Web pages within the same application window
· Search Google, eBay, Amazon and more with our integrated search field. You can also search directly in the address field using keywords
· Fast Forward will detect the most likely "next page" link and greatly simplify navigation in multi-page documents such as search results and image galleries.
· The voice feature allows you to control Opera's interface by talking and to have documents read aloud. Voice is currently offered in English
· The F11 key toggles Opera's projection mode, using the whole screen for browsing and, if a projection style sheet is present, displays 'slides' suitable for presentation.
· Opera supports kiosk mode - a lock-down mode in which the browser can be used for unattended computers in public places.
· Our built-in POP/IMAP E-mail client is a combined e-mail program, news reader, mailing list organizer and RSS/Atom newsfeed reader.
· We take pride in supporting all major Web standards currently in use, including CSS 2.1, XHTML 1.1, HTML 4.01, WML 2.0, ECMAScript, DOM 2 and SVG 1.1 basic.
· 20 MB of free disk space.
Download Opera Web Browser 12.00 Build 1042 Pre-Alpha / 11.50 Build 1074 Final