It has features such as browsing and searching certain ayat, copying ayat as picture and exporting ayat to html.
There are 25 languages available to use during instalation, which are Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bosnian, Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Danish, English, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Luxemburgish, Malaysian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish and Thai.
- After download finished, scan it with antivirus to make sure it's clean (and make you feel comfortable)
- Run Setup, choose your language and follow step by step instruction.
- There will be a shortcut at StartMenu and Desktop.
The total size is about 443Mb, splitted into 6 parts. You can download from this site (www.4shared.com), or here:
- part 1 (size 79Mb)
- part 2 (size 79Mb)
- part 3 (size 79Mb)
- part 4 (size 79Mb)
- part 5 (size 79Mb)
- part 6 (size 44Mb)
The newer/re-package version has multilanguage-installer. If you downloaded the earlier version which is NOT multilanguage-installer, please follow these instructions.
- After download finished, extract it (with WinRAR or else)
- Scan it with antivirus to make sure it's clean (and make you feel comfortable)
- Run it and follow step by step instruction. Yup, it's in Bahasa Indonesia, simply click "Lanjutkan"; it means "Next" or "Continue".
- There will be a shortcut at Startmenu -> WAREZ distro (Pro) -> Digital Qur'an
Step by step installation screenshot :
First, welcome screen. It says that you can cancel installation at any time by clicking button "Batal" [in English: Cancel]
To continue, please click button "Lanjutkan" [in English: Next]
Second, the agreement. It says that "WAREZ distro" (team who made and distributed the installer) stays anonymous.
If you agree, please choose "Setuju" [in English: Agree]
Third, the location. It says that if you want to change the location where the application will be installed, click button "Browse" and choose, otherwise leave it to default.
Fourth, it's ready to install. It says that if you're ready too, then click button "Instal" [in English: Install]
Fifth, installation in progress. It says that you can cancel installation at any time by clicking button "Batal" [in English: Cancel]
Sixth, installation is complete. It says that you can finish by clicking button "Selesai" [in English: Finish]
May this good application be useful for us.
Feel free to re-distribute or re-publish the links and content of this blog. Your contribution would be appreciated. :)