You can use HTC Sync™ to synchronize Outlook contacts and calendar or Outlook Express contacts (Android & HTC Smart)and the bookmarks of web browser between your computer and your phone(Android). It also lets you install third-party Android applications on the phone, and bring your photos, videos, documents, songs, and playlists to your phone(Android).
1. Hardware Requirements (PC)
- Updated USB driver to 3.0.0.021
- Enhanced connection stability
- Supports HTC One series
1. Hardware Requirements (PC)
- Intel® Pentium® III or higher processor clock speed recommended
- 1GB of RAM or higher recommended
- XGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
- 300 MB of available free hard disk space, and USB 2.0 is required
2. Software Requirements - Supported Operating Systems (PC)
- Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition Service Pack 2 and 3 (32-Bit)
- Windows Vista Ultimate / Enterprise / Business/ Home Premium/ Home Basic Edition (32 & 64-Bit) Service Pack 1
- Windows 7 Ultimate/ Professional/ Home Premium / Home Basic Edition (32 & 64-Bit)
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010-32 & 64bit.
- Select the file "HTC Sync" and Click Download below to download “Setup_3.2.10.exe” to your PC.
- Run “Setup_3.2.10.exe” to install it to your PC, and follow the Install Shield Wizard to finish the installation.
- (Suggestion: Please close all running programs and temporarily exit your anti-virus program when you install the HTC Sync)
- Select the “Complete” Setup Type for faster and easier installation process, and then press “Install” to begin the installation. (For advanced users you could choose “Custom” to change the pre-defined shortcuts and the installed application folder path by your own.)
- After you saw the Install Shield Wizard Completed, please press “Finish” to exit the Wizard.
- Use the USB cable to connect your phone to the PC
- When your phone prompts you to choose a type of USB connection, tap HTC Sync, and then tap Done.
- Wait for HTC Sync to recognize your phone. On the Device setup screen, enter a name for your phone.
- Click Save. The Device panel then opens. On the Device panel, you can set your sync options, see your phone's general information, check the used and available space on your storage card, and begin synchronization.
- If you cannot see the HTC Sync option when you connect your phone to the computer via USB, please follow the Instructions below:
- Make sure you select USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development before connecting your phone to the computer
- Connect you Phone to the PC and wait 20 seconds for your phone to install HTC Sync on your phone.
- Unplug the USB sync cable. Wait for 5 seconds. Reconnect the Phone to the PC using the USB cable.
- Select “HTC sync” and wait for HTC Sync to recognize your Phone. This process could take up to a minute your first time connecting to the computer.Others Versions
To download HTC Sync 3.2.20 Terbaru